Call 020 8686 9018

Welcome to Molly Mojo Store

Nimble Sticky Stopper Spray 250ml


  • Removes sticky, greasy, and sugary residues from food, chocolate, fruit juices, milk, etc.

  • Kills 99.9% of germs without using bleach

  • Uses lactic acid, a natural disinfectant derived from fermenting sugar

  • Foaming spray ensures gentle and even cleaning

  • Suitable for cleaning potties, high chairs, play mats, bibs, and more.


Availability: In stock

£2.99
EAN/Barcode: 1000000030411    SKU: M30411

Description

Details

Nimble Sticky Stopper Spray 250ml

OMG! Another spill again and they’re almost dry and quite sticky!!!

Don’t you fear, with Nimble Sticky Stopper you can get rid of these sticky mess without fuss.

It works a treat! It gets rid of sticky sugary and greasy residues left on toys and other surfaces using plant-based ingredients that are gentle but effective. The best thing about it is that it also kills 99.9% of germs without using bleach.

Unlike regular surface cleaners, Nimble Sticky Stopper doesn’t use bleach. Yes, you heard it right – no bleach! It uses lactic acid, which is a natural disinfectant made by fermenting sugar.

So easy to use, it only takes 3 steps:

  1. Spray
  2. Wipe and dry
  3. And relax!

It comes in a foaming spray that ensures gentle and even cleaning of surfaces. You can also use it to clean not just toys but all kinds of things like potties, high chairs, play mats, bibs, and more.

Get yourself out of another sticky situation with Nimble Sticky Stopper.

Ingredients

Additional Information

Ingredients

Powered by <5% gentle cleaning ingredients and 0.9% lactic acid, a safe disinfectant made by fermenting sugar.

How to use

Nimble Sticky Stopper Spray 250ml

So easy to use! Spray the toy all over.

Wipe it with a gentle cotton cloth.

Let it dry or use a hairdryer.

Warnings

Additional Information

Safety Warnings

Nimble Sticky Stopper Spray 250ml

The product is formulated to be gentle and not requiring any warnings.